Are you tired of bending over to use your mop? Or, maybe you’re tired of using a mop for your floors and it still doesn’t give the deep clean that you’re looking for. Trade in your old school mop for one of the best steam mops around.
Bissell 1867-7 Steam Mop
This easy to use cleaning device is said to be the most excellent for deep cleaning a variety of surfaces. Most reviews boast its paramount ability to steam tile, hardwood floors, and laminate flooring. It’s also great for the environment conscious consumer as it does the work without using chemicals.
Specifications to consider: best steam mop for laminate floors uk
– Continuous steam for 15 minutes before having to refill with more water
– Very good at removing scuff marks and tough stains in your floors
– Indicator light to inform you when the mop is ready for use
– The revolving head provides flexibility and ease for cleaning in corners and tight spaces
– The head cover is removable and can also be used in the washer
– A little more expensive than other brands, but well-built
– May leave the floor wet (other brands seem to have this issue as well)
Haan FS -20+ Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer
This chemical free cleaning machine comes complete with microfiber pads and sanitizing trays for use on carpets. Weighing in at only 4lbs, you sure to be able to easy mobility and ease of use! You can expect continuous steam and quick ready for use in about 3 minutes. Don’t worry you can get in at least 20 minutes of thorough cleaning before having to refill!
Specifications to consider:
– Indicator light to inform you when it’s ready to be used
– Is safe to use on many types of floors (ceramic, marble, linoleum, vinyl, etc.)
– Reusable microfiber pads which are washable and great for drying the floor
– Adjustable handle